The Pearl Golf Course Is A Must Play
If you are planning a golf trip to the Grand Strand area, The Pearl Golf Links should be a must play for everyone. The Pearl golf courses are an absolute gem (pun intended) of a property, that has something to offer for everyone. Come and sink that next birdie & perfect that tee shot at the Pearl’s East & West Courses.
Great Golf Starts At The Pearl Golf Course
- Course Conditions – Here at The Pearl we take pride in the condition we maintain our golf courses. With our perfectly rolling greens and well-manicured fairways, golfers will love every bit of their experience at The Pearl Golf Course.
- Value – The Pearl offers a first-class golfing experience without breaking your bank account. With great rates year round and amazing stay and play packages through our partner travel providers, you are sure to get a great rate.
- Layout – Designer Dan Maples created masterpieces when he designed both The Pearl East & West layouts. Every hole on the property is a unique challenge for golfers of all skill levels. Each course forces players to think about each shot and use all the clubs in their bags.
- Challenging – Both The Pearl East and Pearl West will challenge golfers of every skill level. Golf is not an easy game and there is no doubt The Pearl will test you. The Pearl East Golf Course demands accuracy to hit the smaller fairways and greens, while the Pearl West Golf Course will challenge your creativity being more exposed to the coastal winds. While difficult, both courses are fair & you will be rewarded for good shots, but you will certainly pay for your bad ones.
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf – A major bonus playing at The Pearl Golf Course, is that you can play 2 distinctly different course without ever leaving the property. During the beautiful spring and fall golf seasons, many golfers like to play 36 holes a day to take advantage of the perfect weather, here in coastal North Carolina. Upon finishing your first 18 you can leave your clubs on your cart, stop in for a quick lunch, and go right back out to the course without having to pack up and drive to another location.
- Food – In order to encourage golfers to stick around for a second round, The Pearl offers some nourishing food for our golfers before going back out to play another round. The restaurant & bar at The Pearl offers some delicious hot and cold sandwich options, as well as salads and daily specials. The Pearl also offers a great selection of beer on tap or cans, as well as a fully stocked bar.
- Friendly Staff – The staff at the Pearl has a reputation as one of the friendliest in all of the golf courses in the Brunswick County & Grand Strand areas. From the moment you pull up to the bag drop, you will be welcomed as if you were a founding member of the club!
- Views – The 900-acre piece of property The Pearl is situated on, offers great vistas at every turn. From towering pine trees, natural ponds, and the beautiful marshes of the Calabash River, the natural beauty of The Pearl is astounding.
- Wildlife – In addition to all the great views, there’s a plethora of wildlife on the courses. It is not uncommon during a round of golf at The Pearl to see any or all of the following: alligators, turtles, great blue herons, foxes, hawks, osprey, wild turkeys, deer and possibly even a bald eagle.
- Location – The Pearl is an easy destination find whether you are in Myrtle Beach or Wilmington. No need to fight all the traffic along the Grand Strand, just head north towards the quiet town of Calabash and you will find the gem of a place called The Pearl.
To book your tee times, visit The Pearl Golf Links’ online booking engine, visit our website, or call us directly at 910.579.8132. See you on the links!